Support Walking and Biking Opportunities
Both time and money are valuable and the Danvers Bi-Peds welcomes all who want to support better walking and biking conditions in Danvers. There are many ways you can support this effort, here are some suggestions:
Support Us With Your Time
- Pick up trash and recyclable items during your walks. Bi-Peds will provide pick-up of large items;
- Write letters to selectmen and town Manager stating your desire for safer biking & walking opportunities;
- Liaison between the Bi-Peds and your favorite organization/effort;
- Provide refreshments or back-up logistical support for events;
- Photograph/video events and locations of biking and walking features for web & print publication;
- Lead a hike event;
- Assist with monitoring and maintaining Bi-Peds' Web site & Face Book Page;
- Write grant proposals, news articles, web copy;
- Review and improve upon the Danvers Historical Society's self-guided history/walking tour of Danvers;
- Interview long-time residents & record an audio history of Danvers;
- Coordinate a fundraiser or outreach event;
If you'd like to join us in any of these ways, or have some good ideas of your own, please send us an email: email@example.com
Support Us With Your Money
- $250 Corporate Sustaining Join Us!
- $200 Corporate Proponent Join Us!
- $150 Corporate Supportive Join Us!
- $100 Corporate Join Us!
Individual and Family Members
- $100 Sustaining, Free T-shirt Join Us!
- $50 Proponent, Free T-shirt Join Us!
- $35 Supportive Join Us!
- $20 Family Join Us!
- $10 Adult Join Us!
- $5 Youth (under 18) Join Us!
If you prefer, you may fill out this form and mail us a check.
Danvers Bi-Peds, Inc. is a tax-exempt organization under Section 510 (c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.